MTI Network Social Media Training Overview
MTI Network provides reputation management to more than 7,000 registered vessels operated by 340 shipowning and managing clients.
In a world which is growing ever more networked and connected, ensuring that all our clients review their on-line presence and reputation is growing ever more important.
In light of this, MTI Network has developed a new training initiative for clients wishing to establish or improve their social media presence or be in a position to take an informed view of the benefits, or otherwise, in this fast developing field.
Why engage in Social Media?
• Participate in online conversations about your company in a positive manner
• Engage your current seafarers with news, information about your fleet and digital content keeping them informed and involved
• Attract new seafarers using online campaigns to develop recruitment
• Be seen as an open, informative and trustworthy company by releasing content for a network of interested stakeholders which can be valuable during a crisis or during ‘business as usual’
• It can be setup at minimal cost and maintained with marginal effort
How to engage in Social Media?
MTI Network will provide either a full day or half day’s training by our digital specialists to ensure that selected staff are appropriately trained to operate and supervise social media sites and output. The structure of a day’s training would follow the course outline below:
Social Media Awareness
- Overview of existing social networks & trends
- Opportunities in social media for your company
- Reputational Risks
- The advantages of engaging with Social Media and the pitfalls
Setting up a Social Media account(s)
- Overview of opportunities and trends
- Setting up an account(s)
- Managing your account(s)
Engaging your audience
- Social listening
- Creating content
- Identifying and engaging your audience
- Creating a plan/What happens in a crisis
- Social media strategy
- Reporting – measuring your impact
Contact: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 207 823 9444